what is android nougat?
Answer- Android nougat is an upgraded version of Android marshmallow, marshmallow version was 6.0- 6.0.1 and Nougat version is 7.0-7.1.2 marshmallow was released on August 22, 2016. there are lots of improvement has been done on Android nougat compared to Android marshmallow.
steps to install Android nougat on redmi 1s( discussing from philz recovery)
1)first you have to install twrp recovery or philz recovery
2) after installing recovery got to the boot menu by pressing volume up + power button down at the same time.
3) before installing a new ROM it is better to back up your ROM if anything goes wrong then you can get the earlier version ROM. for doing back up just select backup and restore option and click on backup to sd card and in the same case with the restore option.
4) for installing the new ROM click on wipe and format option and then select Clean to install a new ROM.after the phone has been successfully formatted click on install zip and then select choose zip from sd card .download zip folder from here http://destyy.com/qHMmfo
5) after the ROM has been successfully installed reboot your device
6) as the device is booting up with a new rom for the first time it will take little bit of time.
7) after the device is been power ON select language, set sim network, data on and off etc.
9) in android 7.0 cyanongen mod 14 google playstore app is been not present so download it from here http://destyy.com/qHMIqe.
10) after downloading just go to boot menu by pressing volume up + power button and then select Choose zip from the sd card where you have downloaded, it will take some time and it will be installed successfully .
11) and then you have to reboot your system.
12) That’s it play store has been successfully installed on your device.
BUGS AND ISSUE
*camera not working
* USB tethering not working
try at your own risk.